Here are the top five ways to watch the live broadcast and streaming of the India vs New Zealand semi-final clash in the World Cup 2023. India will be taking on New Zealand in the first semi-final on Wednesday at Mumbai’s Wankhede Stadium. The hosts have a perfect record of nine wins in nine matches, a first in a World Cup with a round-robin format. On the other hand, New Zealand has reached the semi-finals despite losing four of their nine group stage matches. Here are the ways to catch the India vs New Zealand semi-final showdown in India:
1. Star Sports: The India vs New Zealand World Cup 2023 semi-final will be aired live on the Star Sports network in India.
2. Disney+Hotstar: Mobile users in India can access free live streaming of the match through the Disney+ Hotstar app and website. HD or larger screen viewing will require a subscription to the app.
3. DD Sports: Free telecast of the India vs New Zealand World Cup 2023 semi-final will also be available on the DD Sports channel in India.
4. ESPN+: ESPN+ will stream the India vs New Zealand semi-final clash of the World Cup 2023 for viewers to enjoy the match.
5. ICC.tv: The semi-final match between India and New Zealand in the World Cup 2023 will be available for streaming on the ICC.tv website for viewers residing in the USA, Canada, Australia, Caribbean Islands, New Zealand, and the Middle East and North Africa.
In addition, the prize money of $10 million total has been announced for the ICC World Cup 2023 winners. The tournament champions will receive US $4 million, while the runners-up will get US $2 million. Teams also received US $40,000 for each victory during the group round. Enjoy the live broadcast and streaming of the India vs New Zealand semi-final clash and stay updated with all the action of the World Cup 2023.