India Cricket Team determined to exact revenge vs New Zealand in World Cup semis
9 out of 9 games won in the group stage, but now begins the real test for the India Cricket Team in the Cricket World Cup. But now it is time for India to exact revenge against New Zealand. The Men in Blue still feel the prangs of the 2019 World Cup semi-final exit against the Kiwis and this time Rohit Sharma and Co are ready for revenge.
India has been the most dominating team in the ongoing World Cup. The Men in Blue won 9 games on a trot to finish the group stage undefeated and on top of the Points Table. But now the real battle begins when they lock horns with New Zealand on 15th November in Mumbai for a mouth-watering contest.
‘Push him for death overs…’ Paras Mhambrey drops hints of Virat Kohli bowling in IND vs NED
No changes for Men in Blue
There is no time for experimenting in Playing XI combinations for Rohit Sharma and Rahul Dravid. Moreover, banking on a dominating winning spree India will be keen to continue with their winning combination intact.
In the World Cup games so far, it was only the Kiwis who were able to pose some sort of a challenge for the resilient Indian side and will look to pose a big threat again. 4 years ago, it was the Kiwis who knocked India out of the World Cup, but now India are determined to set the pages straight with a double win over New Zealand in Cricket World Cup 2023.
Rohit Sharma & Co jets off to Mumbai today for IND vs NZ World Cup SF clash
What to expect from Indian Playing XI – India eyes to exact Revenge
- Rohit Sharma continues to impress everyone with his fearless batting and will be looking to convert his previous fifty to a century against the Kiwis.
- Opening partner Shubman Gill is yet to score a century and has been having a decent World Cup so far. A big score against the Kiwis will yet again prove that he is a player for big occasions.
- Virat Kohli who currently tops the charts with the most runs scored will be eyeing a century to surpass Sachin Tendulkar with the Most ODI tons.
- Shreyas Iyer and KL Rahul both slammed tons against the Netherlands and are looking in deft touch.
- SKY & Jadeja the finishers are also in red-hot form and can come in handy to finish the innings when the situation warrants.
- Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj, and Mohammed Shami continue to lead the pace bowling attack with their mighty swing and pace.
- Kuldeep Yadav will accompany Jadeja as the spinner duo in the team.
India Squad for Cricket World Cup 2023
Batters: Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav
WKs: Ishan Kishan, KL Rahul (VC)
Seam all-rounders: Shardul Thakur
Spin all-rounders: Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin
Seamers: Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammad Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Prasidh Krishna
Spinner: Kuldeep Yadav