IND vs NZ World Cup match has sent fans into a frenzy, and on cloud nine. However, Mumbai Police has urged fans to buy tickets in a right way
Often police, experts, and critics have advertised not to not buy black tickets for the World Cup games. However, fans still sell tickets in black in the hope that they become overnight millionaire. In a most recent case, the Mumbai Police have arrested a man named Akash Kothari, who was caught selling black tickets for the IND vs NZ semi-final near Wankhede Stadium for tomorrow’s game in Mumbai.
ANI shared a Tweet stating police also got documents and files shared of Akash Kothari to someone selling tickets. Currently, Akash is in police custody, and tickets have been seized.
This is not the first time police have caught persons selling tickets in the black. Before the start of the World Cups, there were various complaints coming from Chennai, Bengaluru, and Pune stadiums that tickets were sold in black. Police were swift enough to arrest the person. This time also, at the nick of the time they caught Akash Kothari.
Tickets for IND vs NZ clash at Wankhede Stadium
For the uninitiated, tickets for the semis and final of the World Cup will be available on the ICC website and BookMyShow. The ticket sale for IND vs NZ began last week. After facing strong backlash from the netizens for a very poor service of selling tickets, BookMyShow have promised fans a better experience this time around.
Step-by-Step process to book ODI World Cup Tickets
- Visit theBookMyShowwebsite.
- Click on the venue of your choice under ‘Find matches by venue.’
- Select the specific match you wish to purchase World Cup tickets for.
- Click on the ‘Book’ option displayed on the screen.
- A login prompt will appear, allowing you to log in if you have an account.
- Choose the number of seats you require.
- Pick the desired seating area for which you want to buy tickets.
- Click on the ‘Book’ button.
- Provide the pincode for the home delivery of the tickets.
- Enter your necessary personal details.
- Proceed to the payment stage by clicking on ‘Proceed to Pay.’
- Complete the payment process to secure your tickets for the ODI World Cup 2023